Subject: Re: [Leica] Im gone - started RSS or: keeping in touch while away or unsubbed
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:24:04 -0700

You can also keep current on the LUG by going to the archives:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

click on "Topic index"

and that will take to the latest available through the digest (I
think). At least it is regularly updated and current though whether it
is linked to the digest I am not too sure of.

John Collier