Subject: [Leica] Im gone - started RSS
From: David C Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:48:46 -0600

So I have taken a temporary job running the tech team for the Wesley
Clark for President campaign. In doing so I unsubscribed from the LUG -
after a few weeks I realized I was jonesin' for the LUG. So with the
help of mailbucket.org I have set up an RSS feed of the LUG messages.
This is a very backwards way of doing it since the messages are
redirected from my laptop - so if its suspended nothing goes - but
please feel free to grab an RSS reader and point it to
http://mailbucket.org/leica.xml - when I am done with this job perhaps
I will look into a more permanent manner of doing this. Its nice for me
right now - might be nice for others as well.

Have a great holiday!

Cheers,

David Mason

Clark for President in 2004 - http://www.clark04.com