Subject: SV: [Leica] Assistance on a Camera Bag
From: Håkan Dennersten <hd@hd.pp.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:28:18 +0100

> I have a large backpack from Lowepro and its not so good for
> your need i think.I would use a large backpack and put the
> camera etc in a small bag inside the backpack.

That is exactly what i am doing today, and that always ends up with no
pictures taken during walking. But only at campsite. I have also tried with
one camera on the neck all the time, but that is irritating in the long run,
so i just wondered if there were any nifty solutions out there. It seems
that all photobackpacks are made for daytrippers and not for hikers like me.

/HD

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Assistance on a Camera Bag - Use a harness!)
Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Assistance on a Camera Bag)