Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 1 dlridings
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:14:49 -0800

Daniel Ridings showed:
>>http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/1.html<<<<

Sorry Daniel no cigar on this one because it just sort of sits there leaving
the viewer wondering what yer looking at.

However.... this one!
>>http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/04v01-0001a.jpg<<<

I'd get a gold star for it ! ;-)  Nice clean separation of subjects,
interesting action without any confusion. You can feel the kids sloshing
along at the water's edge and the nip in the air. Well done.

ted

" <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>