Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Digilux 2 images on Leica-Camera.com
From: "mehrdad-\(kiakki.net\)" <msadat@kiakki.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:17:19 -0800

In the digital world, this is a 5 meg camera and I am not sure more 50
people would pay 1800 for this camera? Ccd used is also a common one. When
contax tvs digital (5 meg) came out, it was 1000 now 500-600 range. Even the
raved canon 10d or the new sony 828 (8meg/zeiss lens) sells for a lot less.

It would be interesting how many people on this list would buy one

regards, mehrdad