Subject: RE: [Leica] Cropping
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:31:08 -0500

The reason I suggested the crop was that I realized in looking at it
that I, too, wasn't seeing that extraneous material - or didn't want to
see it; I was seeing what's in the crop.

The irony, of course, is that I have long railed here against cropping,
and try my damndest not to crop. But clearly there are times when the
image demands it...That image I posted today is at best 20 % of the
original frame...