Subject: [Leica] Before I get myself in trouble again -- Permission to post requested
From: "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:33:48 -0600

As previously stated I have really enjoyed my short time on this list.  I
particularly enjoy seeing so many good photographs.  I have been emailing
the links to my employees and family.  My employees, who do not much care
for my excitment with this discussion do enjoy looking at the photographs.

I have made a list of the WEB pages posted here.  Does anyone object if I
incorporate them on a WEB page to share with others?

Message from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Cropping)