Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 2004 - Heninger - Weeks 1 & 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:06:14 +0100

Hi Wade,

I liked the first picture at first. However, as I looked at it more, I
became a bit bothered by the lack of a focal point of interest. Yes,
technically the curtain is in focus, but it fails to hold my interest.
Again, I like the idea, but somehow I am missing that obvious focal
point of the image.

I do like the second image very much--the little cross in the background
really makes this image.

Nathan