Subject: [Leica] Re: wade heninger's excuses
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:01:25 -0500

Wade tried to excuse his slacking thusly:

>FWIW, I've been posting photos to this list regularly
>for almost 2 years, although I'll admit to have slacked
>recently due to a home remodel.

This will not fly mr. heninger. You can tape wings to a pig, but it's still
a pig. Remodeling your home is not an excuse to stop posting photos to the
lug. It IS an excuse to post photos of your home remodeling to the lug!

Wheeeee!!!!!

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/projects/this-old-goth-house/index.html

I'm all about the home remodeling now!

Kc