Subject: Re: [Leica] Peachy!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:50:09 -0600

Doug

You mentioned a custom extender/close-up adapter, what where did you get
it?  I have yet to find the Leica extender on e-bay or any other place and
am interested in finding something to use it for closer subjects.

Gene

                      Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] Peachy!

                      01/12/2004 10:47 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Doug Herr showed another beauty!!!
Subject: [Leica] Peachy!

> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/amro00.jpg
> > In an abandoned orchard acroos the road from my house, last weekend.
All
> comments welcomed.<<<

Doug,
Man you are too good!!! :-)  Love it. :-) It'll be a wee bit of time yet
before the Robins arrive here, although if we continue warmer than normal
temps. they could be seen in a couple of weeks.

As usual please keep amazing all of us with your incredible ability to
capture our feathered friends of the woods.

Everytime I see you used the 560 6.8 or 400 I kick myself for selling mine
when I picked up the 280 2.8 and extenders. You sure make excellent use of
those light weight lenses.
ted