Subject: [Leica] lend me a super-wide
From: Liam Maloney <kine_scope@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:53:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone, I've scheduled a shoot this weekend with
a guy who calls himself "lord of the marionettes".
He's a post-modern puppeteer with an unusual bag of
tricks... I'd like to use a super-wide - something
like a 15,16,17,19,20,21mm lens, for Leica M or R.

Problem is, I don't have one. If anyone in the
Montreal area has one they'd be willing to lend out
for a day or two, I'd be delighted. Adapted Canons,
Russars... anything! I know it's a tall order, but
there's no harm in asking... reply off list.

Liam