Subject: Re: [Leica] M Tripod hole re-aligner
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:33:51 -0800

David,

Aside of the fact that the camera is off balance, some people object to
using the screw type of tripod mount because eventually it scratches the
camera.
As others have suggested the simplest (and cheapest) solution is the Arca
adapter plate which centers the tripod hole.
Take a look at the one I produce. It is very lightweight and unobtrusive
compared to others:

http://clearsight.fane.com/ecommerce/catalog/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=47

At the moment I am running a special and can ship it postage free in the US,
1/2 price shipping elsewhere.

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
www.clearsightusa.com

From: "David Degner" <david.degner@wku.edu>