Subject: Re: [Leica] Baryta prints
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:22:36 -0800

The fine art fiber based print is indeed becoming a rarity. It's more often
seen as a vintage print and not as contemporary work these days.
I just printed a wedding folio on Ilford's warmtone semi-matte this weekend.
I think the next time I do another one like it I'll charge appropriately.
S. Dimitrov