Subject: Re: [Leica] Baryta prints
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:22:27 -0800

Those that are committed to quality rarely sweat the cost. Each time I try
to _help_someone out by lowering my fee I get nothing but grief from them
ever after. When I stick to my original estimate, it's usually a  walk in
the park.
Besides I'm thinking of doubling, maybe tripling, my fees for work done with
fiber based silver gelatin prints.
S. Dimitrov