Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Polaroid SprintScan 4000 question
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 05:36:32 -0800

Evidentially my previous "Thanks" never made it to the digest, so I'll send
it again.

Thanks to all who responded to my question.  I forwarded all the responses
to my friend.  Haven't heard from him yet, but he is not much on e-mail.
I'll call him tonight to see if any of your suggestions helped him out.

It is great to have such a group of knowledgeable people all connected.
Seems like at least always at least one member of the LUG has extensive
knowledge of just about any topic anyone needs to know about.

Thanks again to all who responded.

Aram