Subject: [Leica] Paw: Week 1: Erik and Sam
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:56:25 -0800

My son, Erik, was home on leave from his submarine that's being built in New
London. On Christmas Eve his friend Sam was able to come up and spend the night
and celebrate Christmas with us, her mother being in Montana on a dig.

I shot this using the light from a west-facing sliding glass door using Tri-X
and a 35mm 'Chron on Tri-X at 400 in XTOL 1:1 at 75 degrees with an M6 TTL. I
cropped the middle of the frame square because I liked the composition more than
keeping the rectangular framing.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk1-ErikAndSam.jpg>

As always your comments are most welcome.

Adam Bridge
Davis, CA

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Paw: Week 1: Erik and Sam)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Paw: Week 1: Erik and Sam)