Subject: Re: [Leica] Japan photographs
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:10:01 -0800

At 01:40 AM 1/17/2004 -0600, Karen Nakamura wrote:
>I've finally gotten around to organizing my photographs from the summer,
>scanning them, and posting them online (nothing like having a cold on a
>Friday night).  I spent 6 weeks in Japan with my Leica M7, Nikon S2, and
>Canon EOS-3 taking photographs of people working in various situations.
>
>http://photoethnography.com/gallery/japan2003/index.html

Hmm... yummy ramen :-) I like the photos a lot. Is the color off on this one:
http://photoethnography.com/gallery/index-frameset.html?japan2003/index.html~mainFrame

Sort of too red face for a Japanese gentleman? Is it a scanning problem?

BTW, I can see all other pics fine, except for the Malaysia series. No
photographs on those, just the words and empty space.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Japan photographs)