Subject: Re: [Leica] Japan photographs
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 02:21:25 -0600

http://photoethnography.com/gallery/index-frameset.html?japan2003/index.html~mainFrame

>Sort of too red face for a Japanese gentleman? Is it a scanning problem?

Which one? I can't tell. You have to use the number. I use
FrameStuffer to make sure photos end up in their own frame, but that
means you can't copy/paste the URL.

I was using Adobe RGB for some by mistake, they should be converted
to sRGB but I'm not sure I caught all of them. Are you on a Mac or
PC? Which browser?

>BTW, I can see all other pics fine, except for the Malaysia series.
>No photographs on those, just the words and empty space.

Thanks! I fixed that.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura