Subject: Re: [Leica] Japan photographs
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:25:56 -0800

Karen, Having been photographing for 70 years, I have come to the
conclusion that if we come home with one percent that are worth keeping, we
are doing very well indeed. I recently shot about 15 rolls in the Dordogne
area of France and was very pleased when I kept seven images that were not
relegated to the round file in my darkroom.

Richard