Subject: [Leica] Japan photographs
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:40:08 -0600

I've finally gotten around to organizing my photographs from the
summer, scanning them, and posting them online (nothing like having a
cold on a Friday night).  I spent 6 weeks in Japan with my Leica M7,
Nikon S2, and Canon EOS-3 taking photographs of people working in
various situations.

http://photoethnography.com/gallery/japan2003/index.html

I'll be in Japan again this summer, this time for 10 months. My
research this time will be on disability and education.

I'd love comments and feedback.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura