Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: how long does mixed E6 chemical last?
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:07:32 -0500

Kodak's site is not easily navigated.  The link you're looking for is:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/j83/
j83.jhtml?id=0.1.16.14.28.4.3.16.3&lc=en

Kodak's stated life for mixed E6 is 1 week in partially filled bottles,
4 weeks in full bottles.  I mix what I need for each process run and
spray Tetenal Protectan into the bottles of concentrate to protect them
from oxidising.

Roy