Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: 40mm Summicron
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:32:41 -0700

Well I know you are familiar with the following Friday post:

We ask that messages about buying and selling cameras be restricted to
Friday. If you face ruin or shame from waiting until Friday to announce
your desire to buy or sell, no one will punish you, but we would prefer
that
you mind your manners and limit such postings to Fridays.

And there are the automated messages announcing when Friday starts and
finishes. So I concluded that you must be facing Ruin or Shame. Far be
it from me to let a fellow traveler suffer and miss a bit of fun...

:-)

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] WTB: 40mm Summicron)
Message from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] WTB: 40mm Summicron)