Subject: Re: [Leica] Baryta prints
From: "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:27:15 -0800

One local portrait photographer charges at least double what the
competitiion charges. His business hit the skids like everyone's in 2002.
But this past year his business grew leaps and bounds. Excellent
photographer and savvy promoter. Doesn't do any of his own printing, though.
He's a people person that dislikes anything technical. Keys to success. Pays
close attention to quality. Provides a high level of service. Always thinks
of ways to add value.