Subject: [Leica] PAW 3 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:11:16 +0100 (MET)

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm late. To my defense, I haven't really had time
with a PAW this week. I've been editing and processing (Photoshop) a
little less than 300 shots of of two day competition in synchronized
skating. I've had an eye on the LUG though and I've seen that the 85/2.0
Nikkor has been a topic for discussion.

I only use digital for sports now. I'm not sure if it's entirely because
of the convenience of digital, or if it's because I really need autofocus.
Getting old.

Since I had the Nikon stuff skattered around anyway, I put the 85/2.0 Ai
Nikkor on the F3 and tried to bluff my way through a PAW.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/3.html

That muffin she's eating was supposed to be sold in the club cafeteria.

The skating stuff (some of it):

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/Kristalldag1/index.htm
http://folk.uio.no/danielr/Kristalldag2/index.htm

(Nikon D100. The first day was EI 3200 and the second day was EI 6400. I
was doing some testing for the national championships in the end of
February.)

Replies: Reply from "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 3 dlridings)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW 3 dlridings)