Subject: Re: [Leica] Irene...paw and some!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:02:10 -0800

Steve Barbour said:
 > thank you very much Ted... yes, so true... certainly for me feeling
> is everything ....as I haven't the technical ability to do more than
> that...
>
> Though I take care of this young lady as a doctor, know what.... when
> I saw these photos I was close to tears.   I woke  at 2 am this
> morning ,....couldn't sleep ... started thinking about these images
> again.... again feeling the emotional impact of very sick children...

It's been said before.. "Doctors are not God who do their caring without
emotion and an attitude of "seen one you've seen them all." I know from
close personal contact you doctors are not emmune from emotion. And at times
it's as powerful for you folks as it is for the family or loved ones of the
patient. Been there, seen it happen on more than one occasion. After all,
you're merely a mortal trained in matters of caring!

You can hide it some of the time, but you can't hide it all of the time.

> so we share the same reaction...I think that's  good.
> What do you say... we work on a book together, on kids in the
hospital...?<<<<<<

Thank you Steve and without question I've never been offered a better idea!
Why not!:-)

See you on private line later.
ted

Replies: Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> ([Leica] Irene...paw and some!)