Subject: RE: [Leica] Dealing with Helixcamera.com
From: "Chuck Peacock" <cpeacock@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:54:29 -0500

OK,

    Here's the full list of stores I've had successful dealings with:

    B&H - great prices and great service, always tell you if something isn't
in stock.
    Adorama - almost as good and B&H
    KEH - can't be beat for used stuff
    Calumet - great for pro gear, prices a little high
    Cameraquest - If you want Cosina/Voigtlander he's great
    Carman's Foto Source (Ontario) - used to have great prices when the
Canadian dollar was low, shipped quickly to Michigan. I haven't tried them
lately.
    Gooeyduck (on eBay) - Marv's quirky but honest. Since he got eBay mad at
him (not that hard to do) you can now find his stuff under ssearss
(apparently a neighbor's account). FYI, he's got a load of pretty SM Leica
stuff closing soon.

Chuck Peacock