Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:38:19 -0500

100% film for shooting, Nikon and Leica R

I have a darkroom which has been idle for almost a year. Durst 800,
Schneider Componon 50.

Film processing C41 for TCN 400 at walmart with one set of prints, or local
pro shop for Delta 3200, FP4, Tri-X, T-Max, E-6, etc.Usually just neg
processing and scan to a CD for B&W neg film. No prints or contacts.
Kodachrome the normal route.

HP photosmart scanner (not highly recommended) into a windoze computer.
Retouch using Corel PhotoPaint and Irfanview.

No output device worth noting, but like Eric, I have access to German
engineering for 10,000 impressions a hour using 10 micron stochastic
screening (I work in sales for a large commercial  offset printer....)

Message from DKhong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey)
Message from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey)