Subject: RE: [Leica] Meanwhile ... back at the farm
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:41:46 +0100 (MET)

>              Daniel
>
>              To us city living folks  - you are fortunate to be so close to
> nature and to experience changes in weather, fauna and flora.

Thanks Joseph. I grew up in Tokyo and am still fascinated by these kind of
things. While in Tokyo it took four hours to get outside the densely
populated areas by car. I only did it a handful of times under all my
years there.

But we can get too much of a good thing here. Last week there was a
picture in the newspaper. In a small town just south of me (about
10km/6miles) some guests were sitting in a café. All of the sudden they
heard a "crash". A moose had walked right through the picture window. One
of the guests had a telephone with a camera built in and took a picture.

The moose kicked a few things around and then left by the same way.

Food must be getting scarce out there.

Daniel

The link (only in Swedish, but we have Swedes, Danes and Norwegians on the
list) is here, unfortunately without the picture:

http://www.gp.se/gp/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=119&a=150523