Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V26 #156
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:31:51 -0600

Adam

Your local dealer or Leica agency.  Mine stays on tight as all get out.
Now the PC flash connector plug is another matter, it comes out just
looking at it. ;-)

Gene

                      Adam Bridge
                      <abridge@mac.com>                   To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V26 #156
                      -alto.ca.us

                      01/22/2004 11:49 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

On 2004-01-22 <mail@gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)> thoughtfully wrote:

>I just wish someone made a replacement M7 battery cover that actually
>stayed on. Bolted on or something. I haven't lost mine yet, but I'm
>paranoid about it.

I've lost one off my M6-TTL - where do I get another?

Adam