Subject: Re: [Leica] Rene Burri
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:35:01 +0000

I have no information, but I would be very surprised if this was not at
the Museum of European Photography by the Hotel Sully in Paris. There
web site is something like www.mep.com. Try doing a search.

Regards

Gerry

http://www.arte-tv.com/programme/progsemaine.jsp;jsessionid=wpt83aoaa1?semaine=1&lang=fr