Subject: [Leica] Re: Granada and Cordoba DAS
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:49:14 -0800

On 1/24/2004, Dante Stella wrote:

>I can't make the pictures bigger and have them display properly on all
>browsers, but I am working on a totally new layout.

They display just fine, using OperaV6.05.

>Continuing Output Week, these are Granada and Cordoba, the two former
>Muslim strongholds in Spain.  Some of the architecture was incredible.
>
>http://www.dantestella.com/grancord/index.html

Very nice shots... I particularly liked 02 and 06.  Nice use of form and light.

Cheers!

David Young	| The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,	| April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. 	| Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Information at:  http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at: http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr