Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 4: Snaps from around here
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:01:09 +0100

This week I have four pictures from the town where I live, Almere, and
from nearby Amsterdam. First, a young shopper spotted at our weekly
outdoor market:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_4.jpg

Dutch children get around on bicycles in all sorts of ways:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_4alt1.jpg

Amsterdam is a pretty safe city, but petty property crime is a real
nuisance, as seen by this sign in a car window (which also illustrates
the international nature of the city):
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_4alt2.jpg

Finally, this is how Schiphol airport greeted me when I arrived back
from Spain on Wednesday evening:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_4alt3.jpg

The first three pictures with Bessa R2, 35mm Color Skopar on Fuji Acros,
the last one with the CL, 40mm Rokkor, Tri-X.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2004.htm
and comments/critique are as always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands