Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW catching up 2003
From: "Jack Herron" <jackherron@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:24:51 -0700

Michiel,
    First, as BD said, a good group.  I do favor getting closer, but I think
the museum photo does use the distance to better define the locale.  In
truth, I think either approach would work.
    On the raku series, I do think closer is better. Also, personally I
think a series of an individual making something requires a finishing shot
of the completed work. We are presented with images of the process, but not
the product.
Good work!
Jack

Jack C. Herron