Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] TriX at 800
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:39:06 -0800

On 2004-01-26 <sonc@sonc.com (Sonny Carter)> thoughtfully wrote:

>Do you have any clean-up software running on the scanner?  that sounds like
what
>Digital Ice does with Tri-X/

Oh boy, I did this for the first time on Friday night when i wasn't paying
attention to my scan settings. The results were....truly awful and I thought I'd
screwed up the processing in some new and terrible way.

Then I rescanned and used the TriX settings I've created instead of the TCN
settings and it was all better.

Definately a possibility!

AB