Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:48:31 -0800

Wow, strange stuff. I couldn't use such a contraption anyway. I can't
deal with stop-down metering and shooting wide open all the time.
That's what an M camera is for. :-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"If we had time for more meetings, we would have made more mistakes."
Leon Trotsky