Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R lens on Canon Body
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:05:41 -0800

Good point. Software can make a difference. And I'm sure that it isn't
the same as the D10 with the D300 either. I do notice a bit of noise at
800 and some at 1600, but much better than film and the grain you get
with it.

I am holding out for the next generation of EOS bodies to get a more
expensive body. I lucked out when I walked into a Good Guys and picked
up a D300 for $750 (with the lens) that had ben sold and returned the
next day. Full warranty. How could I pass that up? Now I have more
money for lenses!

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never miss a good chance to shut up.  - Will Rogers.