Subject: [Leica] PAW 5
From: "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:11:25 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

 Not my particular approach or choice  but then I donšt have slides of Grace
Slick french-kissing Janis Joplin and
 it's the results that count.

****************

I may have taken pictures of Grace Slick but none where she is
french-kissing Janis Joplin.  Mark can you email me one of those?

As I have enjoyed starting the PAW experience I realize that in 1966-1970
and 1973-1975, I took photographs of whatever moved me.  Otherwise my work
has been on an assignment or at family events.  These last six weeks I feel
like I am going back to that experience of my youth.  PAW 5
http://wesselphoto.com/paw/5/index.html is totally different than any
assignment I have done.  Looking forward to trying something different next
week

Keith

Replies: Reply from "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 5)