Subject: [Leica] Grip for CLE
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:11:53 -0500

I have a very nice Photo Equip all metal grip (thanks Rich Pinto) and
would like to use it on my CLE (I use a Rapidgrip on my M6).  But the
base of the Photo Equip grip is long enough that it covers some of the
film rewind knob of the CLE, so I have to remove the grip to change
film.  Does anyone know if the Leica M grip has a shorter base and can
be used on the CLE?  I really don't want to take a hack saw to the Photo
Equip grip.  The Rapidgrip would be OK on the CLE, but simply does not
fit the tripod hole.

Gary