Subject: Re: [Leica] enlargers
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2004 10:11:06 -0800

Right now I have a Saunder/LPL 6700 with a color head, which i use to
print black/white.Very nice unit, but lately I've been having this itch
to shoot with my 4x5. Unfortunately my enlarger will only go up to 6x7,
so I have been looking at the Saunders 4500 series with a variable
contrast head. New they are cheaper than the average Leica lens, but
they aren't exactly giving them away either and I figured with many pros
going digital there should be some high-end units floating around out
there.

feli