Subject: RE: [Leica] More Digilux 2 images
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:51:59 -0500

Amazing the things people will blithely put up with and do if there's a
red dot on the front of the camera. Now if we were talking about a Fuji,
and said it does this and that and the other thing - but suffers from
barrel and pincushion distortion, but "you can take it out in software,"
people would rant and rave about wanting a camera that doesn't put the
distortion in in the first place. ;-)