Subject: RE: [Leica] Fw: [LargeFormat] Beth Keiser Shoots B&W 4x5 For Campaign Coverage
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:03:48 -0500

Hey, Sam, the great thing about the LUG is that anyone can vent their
frustration over anything...;-)....But I believe that part of what
you're reading is really frustration being vented over Leica's not
having its digital act together...there is absolutely not excuse for the
pioneering 35 mm camera company's not already having a top digital SLR
out there...I'm willing to bet it's going to be at least another year
before the digital R8/9 back appears - if it ever appears - and when it
does it's going to be so damn outdated that it will only sell to the
real red dot fanatics. Good Lord, Nikon's just come out with an 8 mgp
high end point and shoot....