Subject: RE: [Leica] Who needs a self timer when you can do this...
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:41:31 -0500

Rats,
http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=details&sku=KCDCWF

An even cheaper wide than the 15 Heliar; I can't obsess over dropping
it; no thief is going to take it; the flash covers over 100 degrees; and
I bet that the images aren't too bad as it uses a curved film plane.  O
woe are the Leica hordes, we have been replaced by disposables. However
can Solms survive now:)