Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 as 800
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:00:27 -0700

You be careful walking around with that lens or the 400/6.8! It looks
remarkably like several current and not so old grenade/rocket
launchers. The way things are these days, it could easily be shoot
first ask questions later and you wouldn't be the one doing the
shooting.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 as 800)
Reply from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 as 800)