Subject: Re: [Leica] The Elusive Gratitude of fast_primes
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:10:57 -0800

Buzz Hausner said:
Subject: [Leica] The Elusive Gratitude of fast_primes

> Dear fast_primes:
>
> You asked a question on the list and several of us took the time
> and were considerate enough to respond.  Some of us appear to have given
> you advice that you did not like.  That happens.
>
> The nasty tone of your "thank you" post is impolite and uncalled
> for.  Perhaps you think of it as humorous; it is not.
>
> Nota bene that I am writing only on my own behalf and do not
> represent the sentiments of my respected friends Ted and B.D.<<<<<

Hi Buzz,
Yeah I saw his remarks and figured it wasn't worth commenting on. I figure
any guy who's ego is so big he doesn't understand this is family and
although we bite each other on occasion, at least we're polite enough to use
our names openly.

So his worthless thank you was just that, a nameless worthless comment. Now
a name attached my remark would've been quite pleasantly different.
ted