Subject: Re: [Leica] For sale: Noctilux
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:06:53 -0800

I agonized over it, as I'm always sorry afterwards when I sell a Leica lens.
But the deciding factor was when I saw prints from a close-up portrait
series I recently did, with the 'lux-R. My basic distance was 2.5 feet to 20
inches. I knew I couldn't get that kind of composition with the Noctilux.
For that matter, all my TLR Rolleis have Rolleinar sets, and my SLR Rollei
has an extension tube with a set of close-up filters. Never the SL66, which
really spoiled me.
S. Dimitrov