Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..
From: DKhong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 06:34:54 +0800

Friends,

I have subscribed to every issue of B&W magazine since and can vouch that
this is my take as the leading magazine for serious film shooters and more
so if you are into the B&W medium. Shutterbug has joined the digital
bandwagon to cater for popularity rather than serious art and traditional
craftsmanship. Nothing wrong about that but I hope B&W Mag will not go in
that direction.

My favourite evening photo-reading (without the nekkid log fire and canine
companion) is a tough fight between he LHSA Viewfinder and B&W magazine. Of
course I am also delighted that the editors of the Viewfinder have chosen
to publish two of my pictures in their 4th quarter issue. The quality of
their reproduction from original RC print to magazine page is to be commended.

Dan Khong
Singapore

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> ([Leica] Re: B&W Magazine (WAS: OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..))
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..)