Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 5 Scot in the light or the psychology of siblings
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:10:51 -0500

Last week found me visiting family in Kansas City.  During a long
conversation with my brother I noticed how the late afternoon light fell
on his face and the possibilities of what would show up on film occurred
to me.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2094129&size=lg

This image to me sums up relations with other people.  No matter how
well you know someone, even family, much remains in shadow to your
understanding.

Oh, every time I use my DR I fall in love again with how it can cut an
image on film.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 5 Scot in the light or the psychology of siblings)