Subject: [Leica] more ot: laserprinter up to B&W proofing task?
From: "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:21:23 -0500

We are thinking of getting a new laserprinter - mostly for business
purposes.
While I know inkjets are cheap, plentiful and up to printing great images,
are there any laserprinters up to the task of print decent B&W images (the
bulk of my images).
It would be mostly for proofing and contact sheets, as I send out my work
for printing.

My current printer, an HP laserjet 1100, produces very sub-par B&W images.

Eric

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] more ot: laserprinter up to B&W proofing task?)