Subject: RE:[Leica] Film "died" for me this week
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:42:14 +0100

>Check the highlights of the digital images and try backlighting before
>letting go of your film gear and Leica primes.
>
>Doug Herr
>Birdman of Sacramento
>http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Dear Doug

I've already checked everything and my EOS 1Ds is my favorite camera. I use
too Leica gear but we're in a non return point. Or Leica is presenting soon
something digitally outstanding, from them or from others, or they are
loosing the battle for ever. It's sad but it's true!

Kind regards

Felix