Subject: RE: [Leica] Singapore Leica shops - any recommendations?
From: DKhong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:41:47 +0800

Jeff

Cathay Photo is a large dealer in Singapore selling only new equipment.

If your friend is looking for USED Leica stuffs, I would suggest three options:

1. Ron's Camera - Phone 6338-7131 (ask for Ron)
2. Prime Camera -  Phone 6334-7581 (ask for Andrew)
3. Anthony's Collection - Phone 6339-0228 (ask for Anthony)

All three have an extensive stock of equipment

Dan K.